Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers's Listings
Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers's Details
- Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers
- TripAdvisor Review
Marvel at spectacular city and Gulf views from your room above Abu Dhabi. Our modern hotel is within 10 minutes of the Presidential Palace and features a 74th floor observation deck, 11 award-winning restaurants and bars, and a full spa with 13 treatment rooms. We offer over 10,000 sq. ft. of event space, indoor and outdoor pools, and a private beach.
Enjoy one of our 12 dining outlets, offering everything from cocktails by the pool to dining with uninterrupted views of the city:
– Lobby lounge: The Lobby Lounge has a breathtaking ambiance with its high ceiling, dramatic sculptural forms, and dazzling chandeliers. Its striking presence encourages visitors to relax with a variety of light refreshments and pastries, as well as imaginative cake designs from the cake counter.
– Observation deck at 300: The Observation Deck at 300, located on the 74th floor, offers a 360-degree view of Abu Dhabi’s magnificent skyline. Come in for some Afternoon Tea or mocktails, along with some delectable nibbles.
– Nahaam: A relaxed and stylish poolside restaurant with a carefully selected menu of classic favorites, including sandwiches, burgers, salads, and shakes. It’s ideal for a fast lunch or snack because of the al fresco dining option and modern vibe.
– VaKaVa: Chef Richard Sandoval’s VaKaVa embraces the vivid flavors and adventurous dining culture of Latin America and beyond. We travel through Brazil, Peru, and a land bursting with color and spice from Mexico to Argentina. We cordially invite you to join us for a night of eating, laughing, sipping, and dancing.
– Ray’s Bar: Ray’s Bar is the ideal location for a night out, with breathtaking views from Level 62, innovative drinks and refreshing beverages, as well as a bar menu enhanced by great tunes and a trendy atmosphere.
– Rosewater: The award-winning Rosewater buffet features a diverse range of global flavors – whether it’s seafood or beef, Indian curries or Arabian salads, each dish is expertly prepared. See your favorite dish being prepared by our expert chefs at one of our live cooking stations. Enjoy your meal on the terrace while taking in the view of the water.
– Lillet Pool Bar: Relax and enjoy the stunning Abu Dhabi sunset while sipping a cocktail and nibbling on a selection of light bites at the Pool Bar.
– Tori No Su: Ando Takashi, a kaiseki-trained chef, created a contemporary and creative menu for this chic and award-winning Japanese restaurant in Abu Dhabi. Tori No Su curates the best of Japanese cuisine, offering authentic and traditional dishes, from a flexible sushi bar to exotic Teppanyaki Grill dishes.
– Sole: Traditional Italian cuisine served in an authentic setting. Sole is a unique restaurant that serves a delectable blend of modern and traditional cuisine in a stylish setting. With both indoor and outdoor seating options.
– Li Beirut: The use of modern cooking techniques and refined arrangements elevates traditional Lebanese cuisine to a new level of artistry. Each dish is a work of art, from delectable hot and cold mezzeh to succulent grills. You can dine inside or on the terrace, with a view of the water.
Welcome to Abu Dhabi, Welcome to Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers.